05 Dec University of Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck (Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck), founded in 1669, is the most powerful and largest in scale scientific and educational institution in the western part of Austria.
The university education receives about 27,000 students. Within its walls are operating more than 4,000 employees.
University of Innsbruck is located in the central part of the Alps and provides excellent conditions for successful learning.
According to international ratings, Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck is a leader in the field of research.
Also, in the scientific community highly appreciated the professionalism of the teachers of the University.
All these factors allow the University of Innsbruck annually enter the rankings of the best universities in the world (QS World University Ranking, Academic Ranking of World Universities ( “Shanghai-Ranking”) and «Hochschulranking von Times Higher Education»).
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Faculty of Economics and Statistics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering Science
- Faculty of Geo- and Atmospheric Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities 1 (Philosophy and History)
- Faculty of Humanities 2 (Language and Literature)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics
- Faculty of Psychology and Sport Science
- Innsbruck University School of Management
- School of Catholic Theology
- School of Education
- School of Political Science and Sociology
For additional information visit please official university website.
Our consultants will provide all necessary information.
Education in this university is free.