University Academy 92 (UA92)
University Academy 92 (UA92)
University Academy 92 (UA92) is a truly unique institution of higher education, founded in 2017, located on a gorgeous new campus on Old Trafford (Trafford Metropolitan Area, Greater Manchester, England, 3.2 km southwest of downtown Manchester).
UA92 was founded by Lancaster University and Manchester United football legends Gary and Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt (aka Class of 92).
UA92 is a pioneer in the modern approach to the university experience. Study programs are aimed at developing personality and character, as well as acquiring the skills necessary for employment and a successful career. This university was created for the needs of business and on the campus of the university there are offices of companies such as Microsoft, KPMG, Bruntwood and Manchester United.
UA92 provides a wide variety of training programs:
- Accounting and Business
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Media and Communications
- Physical Education
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Sports Journalism
- Sports Management
- Sports Media and Communications
Upon graduation, students are awarded a diploma from the University of Lancaster.
Lancaster University is ranked in the top 10 in the UK by Guardian (2021), Times and Sunday Times (2021) and Complete University Guide (2021). Moreover, Lancaster is ranked 136th in the THE world university ranking (2021) and 135th in the QS world university ranking (2021).
The relationship between UA92 and Lancaster University means you can be confident that your qualifications will be recognized worldwide.
A distinctive feature of the university is the specialized training program The Target Talent Curriculum focused on personal skills and attributes necessary for life and in the workplace, the development of cognitive, emotional and social intelligence, an understanding of physical and mental well-being and readiness for employment.
Topics include: resilience, professionalism, leadership, health and wellness, teamwork, financial and digital literacy, problem solving, career readiness, reflective practice, and communication skills.
Interesting 92 Academy University Facts:
- The training program is divided into 4 blocks of 6 weeks each. During one block, only 1 subject will be studied 4 times a week for 4 hours a day (for more focused learning)
- There are no annual exams in the program. All tests of the acquired knowledge are carried out during or at the end of each block.
- To help you adjust to your life, lessons will be available as you wish in the morning from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm every weekday.
- Visiting campus on Wednesdays will not be required, but you will have remote and / or interactive learning activities to engage as part of your course. The environment also provides opportunities for additional support or volunteering, playing for one of our sports teams, or additional personal development and career activities.
- Each student will receive a personal development coach. You will meet with your coach twice during each six-week training block and follow a structured approach to shaping your personality traits in a number of areas that are key to your preparation for the job.
Recruitment is carried out 3 times a year: September, November and January.
- One of the great advantages of education in England for bachelors is the ability to graduate from a university in 3 academic years, while a master’s degree lasts 1 year. This saves a lot of money and time for young ambitious students.
- University Academy U92 also provides Foundation training programs and language courses.
- Leading experts from partner organizations will conduct regular guest lectures, workshops and mentoring, and students will also be able to work directly in technology companies on real projects and briefs for clients.
Requirements and cost
- IELTS 5.5 with no band lower 5.5
- IELTS 6.0